Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Niyaa People Ltd
Up to £9.50 per hour
An exciting immediate, temporary opportunity for an experienced Helpdesk Administrator has arisen with our client who is a leading Repairs and Maintenance contractor within the West Midlands region.
After securing a number of social housing repairs and refurbishment contracts, our client is now seeking a Helpdesk Administrator to immediately join this fast paced, reactive environment and provide excellent customer service.
• Liaising with both residents and contractors
• Schedule and book in repairs on Social Housing properties
• Monitor and manage engineer’s diaries to ensure all repairs are attended and completed within the required timescales.
The successful candidate must have:
• Experience within a similar type role essential, ideally within a social housing or contractor setting
• The desire to consistently provide excellent customer service.
• First class communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships.
• Confidence using Microsoft Packages
The successful Helpdesk Administrator will demonstrate the ability to make an immediate impact.
Niyaa People represent Construction professionals seeking freelance or permanent employment across the Country from our Birmingham office.
For more information regarding this role, please contact Kim Gill at Niyaa People on (Apply online only).
£50 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £50.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact us on (Apply online only)