We are currently looking for Healthcare Equipment Installers to join the team at our Warwickshire Community Equipment Service Centre based in Binley.
As a healthcare equipment provider, Millbrook Healthcare work in partnership with the NHS to supply the necessary equipment and aids to support people in their day to day life. Our community equipment ranges from simple walking frames and crutches to more complex equipment such as beds, hoists and pressure care equipment. We also carry out minor adaptations such as the installation of handrails and grab rails within the home which can make a significant impact in giving people the confidence to live more independently.
As a Healthcare Equipment Installer with us you will be responsible for the delivery, installation and collection of community healthcare equipment within people’s homes and associated locations such as care homes, hospitals and schools across Warwickshire. You may also be involved in the servicing and repair of equipment.
– Previous relevant experience within a fast paced environment is preferable however full training will be provided
– You must hold a full UK driving licence (minimum 3 years) with no more than 6 points
– Previous van driving experience is preferable
– You must be able to load and unload goods, some of which may be heavy
– Excellent customer service and professional communication skills are essential
– Due to the adaptations side of the role, basic DIY skills would be advantageous
– This role participates in an emergency on-call rota and so flexibility is required
What can we offer you?
– A competitive annual salary
– Up to 33 days holiday (including bank holidays plus optional 5 unpaid days)
– Company Pension Scheme
– Life Assurance
– A rewards scheme – 200+ exclusive perks and discounts from leading retailers and leisure outlets
Our ambition at Millbrook Healthcare is to become the leading provider in the assisted living sector whilst ensuring our core company values ‘CARES’ remain unchanged. We are always looking to recruit hard working and talented individuals to become a part of our ongoing growth and success. You’ll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way.
Care and respect for our colleagues and service users
Accountable and proud
Ready to learn and grow
Enhance our service users’ lives
Socially responsible, ethical and transparent
This role is working in a regulated activity and may be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213488899/Healthcare-Equipment-Installer/apply?hlkw=Healthcare&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.