Sandwell, West Midlands
SMART Education Recruitment
SMART Education are looking for a Science Teacher for a permanent position in Coventry. The role involves teaching KS3 and KS4/A-Level. This is a permanent position and the school is looking to interview the right candidate to start in September.
* Are you ready to make the next step in your career to a fast moving school?
* Do you like a challenge and work well under pressure?
* Can you have a positive impact on challenging situations?
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Model excellence in day-to-day leadership.
* Lead the development of high quality, learning centred policies & practices.
* Work with staff to ensure the department reflects the school’s ethos and aims.
* Develop a strategic view for the department which supports the vision, ethos and policies of the school.
* Support the creation and implementation of the school improvement plan, especially as it relates to the department and to take responsibility for appropriately delegated aspects of it.
* Use national, local and school management data effectively, to monitor standards across the department.
* Monitor the progress made towards achieving annual plans and targets and use the information to plan future developments.
If this sounds like a role for you then APPLY NOW!!
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector across the West Midlands and are working in partnership with this OUTSTANDING School in Birmingham.
Qualifications Required: QTS/QTLS
Salary: £25,714 – £36,961 (Depending on experience)
Interview Dates: Immediately via Zoom/Skype
Start Date: September 2020
Contact: Will Steadman
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Smart Education on (phone number removed)
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.