SMART Education Recruitment
Head of Art (Maternity Cover) – Immediate interview available
SMART Education are looking for a Head of Art for a long term position in Telford. The role involves teaching KS3 through to /A-Level. This is a permanent position and the school is looking to interview the right candidate with the view to start in February 2021.
The successful candidate will have the following:
* Model excellence in day-to-day leadership.
* Lead the development of high quality, learning centred policies & practices.
* Work with staff to ensure the department reflects the school’s ethos and aims.
* Develop a strategic view for the department which supports the vision, ethos and policies of the school.
* Support the creation and implementation of the school improvement plan, especially as it relates to the department and to take responsibility for appropriately delegated aspects of it.
* Use national, local and school management data effectively, to monitor standards across the department.
* Monitor the progress made towards achieving annual plans and targets and use the information to plan future developments.
What the school will offer you:
* An extensive CPD programme to nurture and develop your talents at all levels,
* A professional, hard-working and supportive team that works together to create a welcoming, vibrant learning culture inclusive to all,
* Access to a network of successful schools to share best practice and develop career prospects at the highest level.
* The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share the commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and all qualifications will be verified.
If this sounds like a role for you then APPLY NOW!!
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector across the West Midlands and are working in partnership with this OUTSTANDING School in Birmingham.
Qualifications Required: QTS/QTLS
Interview Dates: Immediately via Zoom/Skype
Start Date: Immediate
Contact: Will Steadman
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.