Birmingham, , United Kingdom
Graduate Business Development Executive, Birmingham.
£20,000 Basic – £26,000 OTE
Why choose this role?
This opportunity comes from a leading building materials company based in the UK and Germany, with a large, multi-billion pound turn over and are highly profitable within the building and trade markets. The business has a Young, Dynamic, Vibrant culture with a fantastic working atmosphere. You will be joining an already successful, friendly and professional team and given a fantastic graduate benefits package of your very own mobile phone, laptop, iPad and so much more!
Also, in addition to receiving Pareto tailored, bespoke training, there will also be hands on coaching and guidance from senior members of your team to ensure your success in the role. You`ll advance your skills and experience and develop both personally and professionally whilst further supporting your career progression.
The Role – What you`ll be doing:
– Responsible for building their business pipeline and developing business through new accounts, dormant accounts and account lost to competitors.
– Work closely with high performing sales people and very closely with marketing; you will be involved in all parts of the sales process, learning key presentation and negotiation skills and how to close business.
– Help with marketing campaigns, social media and PR support.
The Benefits – What you`ll get:
– Competitive salary and excellent OTE
– Mobile phone, laptop & iPad
– Fantastic progression opportunities
– Full bespoke training
– Nights out / social events
– Bonus / incentive scheme
For this graduate sales opportunity we are looking for the following criteria:
– Essential – Educated to degree level