Birmingham, , United Kingdom
My client is seeking an Assistant/Trainee Quantity Surveyor to work on major projects around the Birmingham area.
The role is for 14 months working on a £40m student accomodation project for a large private developer.
* Assisting with the letting of Sub-Contract and Supplier packages
* Helping with Sub-Contract account management
* Account settlement
* Financial reporting
* Costing and control of preliminaries
* Build Background
* Previous experience in a similar role (1 years main contracting)
* Able to maintain a high level of work quality against cost restraints
* Knowledge on most forms of procurement
If you are interested in this role then please contact Andy Evans on (Apply online only) or forward over your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business