Secure and Recruit Ltd
Fire Alarm Engineer / Fire and Security Engineer
Covering North of Birmingham & East Midlands
Call Out Rota – 1 in 6 Weeks
Our client is an Independent NSI Gold accredited and BAFE Approved Fire and Security Provider; Successfully serving the UK for over 20 years.
Package & Benefits
· Basic Salary up to £33,000 DOE & Qualifications
· Salary and earnings £55,000 – based on current engineers
· Training; FIA Course’s, Manufacture Courses & Full Induction
· Commission structure!
· Standby rate @ £110 per week. Call out: 1.5 hours, or x2 hours plus door 2 door
· Choice of Car OR Van, mobile, laptop, paid overtime
· Travel paid – Minus 30 minutes each way
· Holiday – 23 Days, plus 8 days Bank holiday
· Sick Pay, Health Care, Death in Service
· Career and Training plan of 12 – 18 months to be provided.
· Working hours: 8.30am to 5pm
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 4/5 years strong Fire Alarm Engineering experience!
Fire and Security Engineer, Senior Fire and Security Engineer, Fire and Security Technician, Lead Fire and Security Engineer, Fire and Security Commissioning Engineer, Security System Engineer, Fire Alarm Install Engineer, Security Install Engineer, Fire Alarm Service Engineer, Fire and Security Service Engineer, Fire and Security Maintenance Engineer, Intruder Engineer, Alarm Engineer
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.