I am currently recruiting for a Finalist ACCA/CIMA Financial Accountant on a permanent basis, in the North Birmingham area. They are offering a fantastic opportunity to join the organisation in a commercial capacity whilst also offering progression to the right individual.
This role would suit an experienced finalist candidate looking to make a move into a position offering the opportunity to gain commercial experience early on in a career, with the opportunity to partner multiple stakeholders or any candidate that has worked within a similar capacity/role in another organisation and is looking for flexibility in terms of work from home.
Duties of the Financial Accountant:
* You will be responsible for the compliance of the Key Financial Controls for the business, ensuring controls are sufficiently robust, working to ensure that all Group submissions are on time, accurate and compliant.
* You will be responsible for dealing with internal auditors, supporting team with yearend processes.
* Controlling the integrity of balance sheets and journals. You will ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are accurate and timely, and that the balance sheet framework is well communicated to the business
* Calculate major provisions, review the calculation of all other provision and track movements.
* Responsible for reconciling and posting monthly Intercompany transactions with group.
* Assist in financial reporting to the wider Group
* Actively engage with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business.
* Ad-hoc project work to support senior management.
About you as the Financial Accountant:
* ACCA/ACA/CIMA Finalist
* Strong technical and analytical skills.
* Knowledge of balance sheet control and internal audit controls process.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
* Ability to work on my own initiative and as part of a team.
* Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
* Knowledge of both IFRS and UK GAAP
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Birmingham, please contact Robert McShane at Walters People on (url removed)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213426704/Financial-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.