About the Role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant to join our Financial Reporting team. You will report directly to the Financial Accounting Controller and you will be responsible for leading the technical aspects of the team with specific responsibility for:
* Overseeing the full monthly, quarterly and annual close process; validation of completeness and accuracy of the financial submission.
* Support of acquisition accounting and structure changes, opening balance sheet provisions, fair value assessments, share and asset acquisitions, disposal of business elements.
* Act as the business technical expert on accounting standards including a detailed understanding of IFRS, UK GAAP and US GAAP to allow assessments of complex transactions and propose accounting treatment.
* Lead and own the business fixed asset accounting process by ensuring all controls and processes for asset capitalisation are met delivering accurate financial information.
* Budget and Forecast for Capital and Deprecation item and monthly tracking, reporting and analysis of spend.
You will be an experienced, qualified accountant with significant exposure to financial accounting and reporting within an ever-changing, agile and fast paced environment. You will be looking for a role with large exposure to the Finance Director; with an opportunity to provide mentoring support to junior members of the team.
Salary & Benefits
The salary for this role is competitive and dependent on experience. We also offer an annual bonus incentive and a good company pension scheme, private healthcare, 3x basic salary life assurance plus 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays (with the option to purchase additional holidays). Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 5.00, Fridays 8.30 – 4.00.
Who are we?
Our drinks on every table. That’s the Refresco vision. We’re thirsty for more and growing fast which is why we invested £1.25 billion in expanding our global manufacturing footprint making us the largest independent bottler of soft drinks and fruit juices in the world. We currently produce 12 billion litres from 59 manufacturing plants in 12 countries and we’re only just getting started…
Our UK Business unit has six manufacturing plants providing a great place to work for 1800 employees producing private label soft drinks and fruit juices for all the leading retailers including Tesco, ASDA, Morrison’s, Sainsburys, ALDI and Lidl. We also manufacture for branded customers such as Innocent, Ocean Spray, Weetabix, Del Monte and Um Bongo. Whether it’s packed in Cartons, PET, Aseptic PET or Cans, we ensure that our products are not only manufactured to the highest quality standards but they get where they need to be when they need to get there to meet the needs of our high profile customers.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213468625/Financial-Accountant/apply?hlkw=Accounting&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.