Finance Project Support Administrator - Central Birmingham- 18 month Fixed term contract
We are currently searching for enthusiastic and hard working Finance Administration professionals who are currently looking for a new role and are happy to cmmite to a 18 month fixed term contract.
Essentials skills needed:
- Strong numeracy skills and understanding of project budgets and costing profiles.
- Strong financial awareness and willingness to undertake further external financial
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft excel is essential.
- Experience of financial administration and monitoring.
- Experience of using financial databases.
- Experience of dealing with clients and customers in resolving financial queries, offering
support and advice. Responding promptly to queries and requests.
- Ability to compile reports and highlight salient points such as impact, trends etc.
- Good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- Working knowledge of UK Accounts.
- Ability to work on own initiative, work flexibly and across multiple projects, manage
conflicting priorities and identify and manage issues and risks.
- Experience in a project control environment.
Qualities & behaviours sought:
- Being open to change and new ways of working.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and support colleagues to achieve results
and to contribute to a positive and effective team working atmosphere.
- Ability to make decisions and act according to the business values; identify and suggest
improvements to current processes.
- Take responsibility to solve problems within your control.
- Ability to understand and manage your wellbeing; proactively seek support from your
manager and others when required
Location: Central Birmingham
Hours: 37.5 hrs (core hours of 10-4 with flexiblity outside of these hours)
Shortlisting of applications is commencing immediately with a deadline of Thursday 24th February 2021.
Start date is to be 26th March 2021 following assessment process.
Please apply now to find out more!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213208789/Finance-Project-Administrator/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.