iCare24 Group is a leading healthcare provider supplying staffing solutions into the NHS and Private healthcare sector nationally. Awarded on National Frameworks as an approved NHS Supplier.
The Group consist of 4 companies, with a Group Turnover £8m
We are an established, fast paced, rapidly expanding and progressive organisation, with aggressive growth plans. We are currently a team of 5.
We would like to offer you a great opportunity to join our busy Finance Team as a Finance Assistant, where you will be able to develop your skills.
We are looking for a proactive, dynamic, robust customer service skilled and ambitious individual with energy and drive, who has the desire to add value and progress with its environment.
Competitive Salary – £18,000 – £22,000 (Based on experience)
Permanent Full Time Position
Other incentives available
Role will report to Group Head of Finance.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
– Identification, investigation and resolution of financial issues and queries
– The provision of accurate and timely information to other areas of the business
– Adhere to prescribed deadlines
– Providing support to all Finance Functions
– Learns and applies the company policies and control procedures
– Analysing data from financial ledgers
– Assist in preparation and posting of journals
– Assist In the preparation and presentation of reconciliations and variance analysis
– Assistance in production and preparation of all Management Accounts Packs, Monthly and Weekly.
– Aid in Internal auditing, implementing of processes and company accounting systems relative to role
Treasury & Credit Control Responsibilities:
– Lead in Debt chasing via letters, emails, and calls
– Responsible for maintenance and communication of change requests with external Debt Insurance providers
– Maintaining Source database and ledgers, customer profiles and contact information in all relative systems
– Maintaining effective use and monitoring of Debt chase facility
– Minimising use of 3rd party legal aid
– Lead in managing and reporting all communication to stakeholder, internal and external
– Lead in Debt queries resolution all stakeholders, internal and external
– Day to day – building and managing Customer relationships
– Lead contact for all customers and the provision of data and support information
– Responsible for the maintenance, production, monitoring and presentation of all Debt Reports
– Management and cash allocation and reconciliation of remittances
– Responsible for production and maintenance of Cash Flow Statements and Forecast
– Maintenance of Factoring portal – allocations, reconciliations and uploading
– Responsible for meeting targets and for the minimisation of disputes, escalations, and ageing debt
– Uploading and attaching of invoices onto portals
– Reconciliation of all bank accounts and receipt processing accounts
– Petty Cash maintenance and Reconciliation
Purchase Ledger Responsibilities:
– Processing and coding of invoices from Purchase Portals
– Maintaining Purchase Ledger and Supplier account maintenance
– Finance lead on dealing with Purchase Ledger queries
– Supplier statement reconciliations
– Results focused
– 1st Among Equal
– Ability to work under pressure
– Supportive, Strong relationship with the colleagues
– Reliable and Honest
– Target Driven
– Challenging and influential
– Strong Customer Service Skills
– Good IT skills
– Payroll literate
– Attention to detail
– Analytical and Proactive
– Resolute and focused
– Highly organised
– Independent and Team worker
Knowledge and experience
– AAT Part Qualified or Equivalent
– 2 years plus experience in Finance Team or environment
– Credit Control & Purchase Ledger Experience
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213491501/Finance-Assistant/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.