Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant (maternity cover contract 12 months) is required by our Finance team at Stiltz Ltd. Seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to join our hardworking Finance team based at our Group Head Office in Kingswinford, Dudley.
What will you do as a Finance Assistant?
As Finance Assistant, you will support the team in a multi-functional role. You will be responsible for mainly, credit control but will also be required to assist with accounts payable tasks as required.
Credit Control responsibilities:
· Managing the Debtors Ledger.
· Daily sales invoicing and raising credit notes.
· Processing customer credit card payments.
· Chasing B2B and B2C debtors.
· Undertake credit checks on trade customers.
· Issue LBA where necessary and issue legal claims through Government website.
· Ensure all trade debtors have credit limits authorised and are closely monitored.
· Banking duties.
Flexible to the needs of the team, you will also assist with Accounts Payable when required:
· Assist Accounts Payable in processing purchase invoices (cost and PO).
· Processing company credit cards expenses.
· Ensure all purchase invoices are approved by budget holders in line with company authorisation policy.
· Reconciliation of supplier statements.
· BACS payments and other sales ledger tasks.
What you will bring to the Finance Assistant role:
· Proven experience in a similar role within a busy finance team.
· Have good knowledge of VAT rules in processing business expenses.
· Demonstrate a proven track record of working within a similar Credit Control / Accounts Payable role.
· Must be fully proficient with Microsoft Office – intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables/SUMIF and formula) is essential.
· Knowledge of Oracle Financial (NetSuite) desirable.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Attention to detail, produce a high standard of work.
· Minimum 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English.
· Self-starter, ability to work independently and confidently or as part of a small team.
· Ability to build relationships and trust with both internal and external customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant / Accounts Assistant / Credit Controller to join an innovative, growing manufacturing/distribution business.
Are you a true team player who offers good all-round experience of working within a busy finance department? If so, this is an exciting opportunity to join a small finance team, with a genuinely friendly team approach. Apply now – start April 2021.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213418087/Finance-Assistant/apply?hlkw=Finance&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.