We are currently looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join a leading Medical Equipment company based outside of London. As the Field Service Engineer, you will be an experienced maintenance engineer responsible for all MRI devices in the Midlands area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will use your multi-skilled engineering skills to perform medical device maintenance activities across different client sites on MRI OEM products.
2. Provide telephone assistance and field visits where and when required throughout the assigned region and when required throughout the UK
3. As the Field Service Engineer, you will troubleshoot and repair systems failures to maintain company standards by completing repairs immediately and efficiently.
4. Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on diagnostic imaging systems in accordance with a defined company schedule.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree/ HNC in an Engineering discipline – mechanical/electrical/electro-mechanical
2. Proven industry experience in working on medical diagnostic imaging products within a clinical setting.
3. Working knowledge and practical experience working as a service engineer on MRI devices for OEM organisations.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however, we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.