Dudley, West Midlands
This is a UK based opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to install and service/repair mechanical pressing and sawing machinery used within the building industry with this successful global manufacturer based from their site in Dudley.
Field Service Engineer Role Benefits:
* £32,000 basic salary, Monday to Friday, £38k – £40k OTE
* 25 days holiday + paid Bank Holidays.
* 5% company pension
* Performance related Annual bonus
* Life Assurance
Field Service Engineer Role Description
* In the role of Field Service Engineer you will be installing and attending service/repair visits on mechanical pressing and sawing machinery used within the building industry.
* You will be covering a UK wide customer base and a van is provided.
* The basic hours for this role are 40 hours Monday – Friday with expectation for overtime and occasional weekend work.
Field Service Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
* Successful candidates will ideally hold both Electrical and Mechanical abilities and will be time served with a relevant Engineering qualification.
* I would be keen to hear from Multiskilled Engineers who have experience supporting heavy plant or construction machinery.
* Experience of mechanical breakdowns and fault finding is key to this role, as is an eye for detail and problem solving skills.
* If you hold good communication skills, are flexible, and able to work independently, then we would love to hear from you.
In return you will joining an existing Field Service team at this successful and thriving manufacturer based from their site in Dudley.
This Field Service Engineer position is commutable from: Dudley, Stourbridge, Halesowen, West Bromwich, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Walsall and surrounding areas.
Probe Technical Recruitment, providing Maintenance, Reliability & Service Recruitment Support since 1994
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.