Pathway First Ltd
Pathway Group is a leading provider of Apprenticeships, Traineeships, Commercial training and Work-Based & Vocational Learning. We have over 15 years’ experience of delivering high-quality programmes through our own internal delivery and via our extensive network of experienced and dedicated partners.
As an ESFA prime provider, we are proud of having been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted, in 2016. We also hold quality standards, such as ISO9001, and Matrix; and have a track record of investing in our workforce- as accredited by the Investors in People Silver Standard.
We are looking to recruit an Employer Engagement Officer to join our team, working specifically on an ESF Contract named ‘Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW).’ The role will initially be on a fixed-term contract of 9 months with the potential for permanent employment.
The role will have a Regional remit as follows (subject to change based on Contractual Funding):
Black Country, Greater Birmingham & Solihull,
Leicester, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire,
Greater Cambridge & Peterborough, Stoke and Staffordshire
Summary of Main Purpose of Role:
The Employer Engagement Team will be responsible for engaging and recruiting learners and employers in all aspects of Pathway’s sales strategy. This role will be focused on generating training opportunities with new and existing employer partnerships. You will be responsible for working with the Subcontracts Manager to meet monthly performance KPI’s.
* Work towards agreed KPI’S as part of the Employer Engagement sales pipeline to achieve annual revenue and contract delivery
* Identify, engage, develop new business through a variety of business development approaches, including calls, meetings, presentations, events and networking
* To own the recruitment of learners to the various programmes available including completion of all relevant paperwork for learners and employers (induction and enrolment process)
* Proactively undertake a variety of sales activity including, telesales, face to face and online activity to secure new learner starts.
* With a strong knowledge of the Further Education Sector/ ESF funding to deliver funding advice and support to employers, subsequently, growing the business through various funding streams.
* Support employers in delivering their business objectives, goals and training needs and articulate the benefits of relevant training
* Build and maintain local relationships with employers, stakeholders and referral agencies to further enhance Pathways performance and footprint.
* To provide accurate and timely reports to your Line Manager.
* Have an eye for detail ensuring compliance expectations are always met as a normal standard
* To ensure that the CRM client database is effectively and actively maintained
* Provide employers with exceptional customer service and to complete employer satisfaction surveys
* To carry out any other duties which may be reasonably expected of the role.
* Experience of selling a service
* Knowledge of the employability and skill market
* Understand and have experience of Ofsted and audit compliance.
* To have knowledge and experience of ESFA funding streams
* Strong commercial acumen with the ability to make decisions
* A proven track record of building and maintaining excellent external relationships.
* Experience in using MIS, trackers and learning platforms.
* Experience of the learner journey.
* Experience of working in a quality-driven environment.
* Excellent people skills. Ability to own a room.
* Resilient, relentless and the drive to succeed.
* Have commercial awareness to be able to grow our provision outside of the funded skill sector
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets, with attention to detail.
* Ability to work calmly under pressure, self-motivated and use own initiative.
* Ability to build strong working relationships with other departments.
* An excellent work ethic and positive attitude to work
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.