Advanced Diesel Engineering
Advanced Diesel Engineering is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to support the continued growth of our Generator, Switchgear and Modular housing manufacturing sites across South and West Yorkshire.
We are looking for:
Office based electrical design Engineer working from the factory in south Kirkby, designing generator associated 400V/230v SLP (small light & power)DB circuits for heaters, batt chargers, sockets, lights, etc. There will also be potential opportunity to gain experience on generator control systems, Switch gear controls, HVAC systems, fuel control systems, Auto transfer Systems and associated integrated systems.
Ideally the applicant will have experience with generator repairs, maintenance and electrical control panels with generators up to 2,000kVA.
The successful candidate would be:
• 18th Electrical installations BS7671 certified
• Familiar with common control system such as Deep-Sea, COMAP, DEIF, Cummins PCC, etc
• AMPTEK software
• Electrical diagnostics, repair, modification, installation and testing
• Control system diagnostics
• Installation of control panels/control systems
• Design and build control panels/control systems
• Programming control panels/PLC programming
• Assisting sales and service teams with estimating
• Qualified in wiring control panels and ATS panels, such as, Deep Sea Electronics
• Be prepared to discuss with customers any servicing or fault queries
• Work with full adherence to the company and customer Quality, Safety, Health and Environmental policies
• Professional communication internally and externally
• Engineering qualifications
• Generator Power generation experience
• PLC experience
If this sounds like you please get in touch – we have positions available with an immediate start.
A really good opportunity to join a great company and a fantastic team
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.