Solihull, West Midlands
Position: Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Salary:£40,000 – £45,000 pa
We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join our team. Due to business expansion, we now require an enthusiastic and experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our team. In your role as the Electrical Design Engineer you will work with our project team to design electrical control panels & layouts. Experience with AutoCAD Electrical would be preferred however is not essential, other design software systems will also be considered.
Key experience & skills required for the Electrical Design Engineer:
* Previous experience working as an Electrical Design engineer with a background from any of the following: Bespoke Automation/Special Purpose Machinery, Packaging/Wrapping/Bagging Machinery, Vision Inspection Systems, Robotic Cells, Complex Automated Machinery, Pharmaceutical Sorting/Dispensing Machinery, or similar environments.
* Experience of designing electrical control solutions for PLC control systems including any of the following – Siemens, Omron, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Rockwell.
* Experience with PLC cabinet design.
* Not essential, however experience with some hardware & software design will be highly beneficial.
* AutoCAD Electrical would be preferred however is not essential, other electrical design software systems will also be considered.
* Be able to interpret and work from electrical Engineering drawings, making suitable amendments & electrical design reviews where necessary (Mechanical experience would be advantageous, not essential)
* Must be eligible to work in the UK free from sponsorship/visa.
* Strong communication skills.
* A technical engineering qualification/HNC/HND/Degree relevant to this position.
To apply for this Electrical Design Engineer vacancy please email your up to date CV to Amo Rai, Managing Consultant at Cartisian Technical Recruitment
Cartisian Technical Recruitment are a specialist recruitment agency sourcing engineers for Automation, Scientific Technologies, Automotive, General Engineering & Manufacturing sectors.
UK office: Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley Business Park, Birmingham, Solihull, UK.
Continental Europe office: River Garden, Rohanske Nabrezi, Prague, CZ
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.