Birmingham, , United Kingdom
Do you want to work for the UK’s biggest Microsoft Gold Partner?
Do you want to work as part of a highly driven and innovative Dynamics CRM team?
This is YOUR chance.
My client have already installed Dynamics CRM in house- meaning you will get the exposure to Dynamics CRM 2015 you need!
If successful you will have the chance to work on some of the biggest implementations of Dynamics CRM 2015 in the UK!
As the ideal candidate will be confident in you should be confident in your abilities and desire to work on projects that focus on new customers and new technologies.
As well as being able to design, develop and implement technical solutions.
– Have 2 years’ or more experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
– Be well versed in C#.Net
– Understand the specification, design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM rollout.
– Trouble shooting and resolution of hardware and software issues related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
– Oversee the integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with existing systems.
– Be able to discuss your previous experience with plug-ins and customised work flows.
You will also get the opportunity to learn new technologies making your skill set one of the most attractive on the market. NAV and SharePoint are the technologies on offer!
Waste no time in applying directly now by sending your CV to or call Paige Talbot on to make sure that you do not miss out.
Here at Nigel Frank International we are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Recruitment, our specialised knowledge is unrivaled. We know the products, verticals, Microsoft Partners & End Users and understand the different positions we are trying to fill.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM 2013/ Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / CRM / Developer / Programmer / Development / Technical Consultant / C# / .Net / SCRIBE / SQL / Microsoft technologies / ASP .Net / Birmingham/ West Midlands/ East Midlands