Birmingham, , United Kingdom
My client are one of the UK’s biggest Not for Profit organisations and they are looking for a Dynamics CRM Data Analyst to join their team and work on high profile Dynamics CRM 2015 projects.
My client treat their employee’s how employees should be treated- with respect. The company has even won awards for their culture and the sort of incentives they give to their staff.
Moving into the Dynamics CRM sphere, my client are always at the very front of of the market and a lot of budget is spent on making sure that the Dynamics CRM team is always buoyant.
This means you will have the opportunity to work on some of the biggest Dynamics CRM projects this year.
As the successful candidate your responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining the highest quality data through engagement with Marketing and Sales Management ensuring individuals follow agreed data quality processes.
* Maintain target account lists through CRM – including external data sources and internal contacts list.
* Manage the process of lead generation to ensure the business has an accurate forecast of Marketing and Sales pipeline by campaign activity.
* Ensure the business maintains high quality data for its target account base by updating CRM with from results of Sales and Marketing activities, including capturing unsubscribes leavers and bounces.
* Liaise with IT to ensure that the CRM and associated systems supports any changes in sales process, and accurately reflects the requirements of Sales, Marketing and the Business objectives as a whole.
Desirable candidates will have:
– Experience of in-depth use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
– Experience of Marketing Automation systems.
– Ability to develop solutions to process large data sets.
– Project management and report writing.
You will also have have excellent individual and interpersonal management skills!
The volume of applications for this role is already huge. If you see yourself as a desirable candidate, please apply by sending your CV to as soon as possible. Or call Paige Talbot on .
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Functional Consultant, Applications, West Midlands, East Midlands, Coventry, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Notthingham