This role is being offered on a zero hours contract basis based from home.
The role is focused on creating and updating electronic legal forms using in-house software. It will include desktop publishing and proofreading, as well as adding valuable features and functionalities to the forms, such as calculations and links.
A legal background is desirable and a good aptitude for IT is essential, although full training will be given – more important is a can-do attitude.
Advanced Legal (part of Advanced Computer Software Group) has a library of legal forms which need to constantly be updated. Advanced Computer Software Group is a leading provider of software and IT services to the public, private and not for profit sectors which enable organisations to improve efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth.
• Updating legal forms using in-house software
• Proof reading
• Execute tasks within agreed timescales and to the specified standard of excellence Competencies:
• Confident PC user
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills
• Manage own workload
• Takes responsibility for work quality and ensures errors are rectified
• Experience with legal forms/law background preferred
• Education to degree level/equivalent work experience