Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£55-70k + Car + Package
My client are a leading Tier 1 contractor with a turnover of over £2bn. They deliver both public and private frameworks and in a variety of sectors; commercial, industrial, education and retail are just among a few. With several regional offices across the UK they have a requirement for a Design Manager to join their West Midlands team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Design Manager with the ability to take projects from ‘cradle to grave’ status. They will be keen to get stuck in in all elements of the role and have a strong knowledge of the industry and design process. A broad exposure to a variety of sectors within the industry would be favoured.
Typical Responsibilities include…
* Assist with Bid Management, from first enquiry through to contract awarded
* Manage the Design Team throughout the tender process
* Analyse Tender Documentation to identify risk, opportunity, insufficient information & incorrect design
* Develop innovative design solutions to client briefs with input from the professional team and sub-contractors
* Review the design on an on-going basis, identify potential interface problems in Construction and resolve within the Design Team.
If the above role is of interest to yourself, please get in contact using the details provided below.