Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£50-60k + Car & Package
My client, a national contractor with a regional remit have a requirement for their West Midlands team. This team can work with projects up to £30m and be in a variety of sectors; schools, hospitals, offices and hotel and leisure. Their national coverage with local offices gives their clients the close attention to detail they require thus building relationships and a future network of work.
The successful candidate will have the ability and experience to take projects up to £30m from cradle to grave status. In addition to this, the skilled individual will be managing up to 2-3 schemes at any time and the schemes could be at any stage of the process. Therefore requiring the design manager to be experienced in all elements of the role. Typical Responsibilities include…
* Assist with Bid Management, from first enquiry through to contract awarded
* Manage the Design Team throughout the tender process
* Analyse Tender Documentation to identify risk, opportunity, insufficient information & incorrect design
* Develop innovative design solutions to client briefs with input from the professional team and sub-contractors
* Review the design on an on-going basis, identify potential interface problems in Construction and resolve within the Design Team.
If the above role is of interest to yourself, please get in contact using the details provided below.