Data Scientist –
What you will do
As a Data Scientist you will use analytical techniques to support business stakeholders in discovering opportunities and providing insights through data to understand and solve real problems. You will collaborate with the relevant IT stakeholders as technical/IT tasks will be fulfilled by IT Data Analytics team as part of IT Digital Solutions unit.
How you will do it
You will have a deep understanding of data analysis, statistics and machine learning algorithms.
You should be capable of working collaboratively IT teams to define and evolve our solutions, standards and processes to ensure products are delivered on-time, within budget and in accordance with the architectural vision and performance expectations.
The successful candidate will be proficient in working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment requiring strong communication and teamwork skills as well as the ability to adapt to shifting priorities.
What we look for
• Master’s/PhD degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
• Ability to read and understand research papers.
• Critical thinking, skepticism, ability to debunk jargon.
• Ability to translate complex problems into discrete solutions.
• Understanding of data analysis and machine learning algorithms.
• Experience of articulating business value from using data analysis and machine learning tools
• Experience in Agile delivery methodologies.
• Ability to work and collaborate effectively with cross functional teams located in different countries.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Negotiation to agreement through discussion and compromise.
• Effectively communicate information whether oral or written means, suggestions, gestures or appearance.
• Experience in manufacturing or engineering sector
• Understanding challenges of field service sector
• Understanding financial reports & terminology
Job Business Strategy
Primary LocationGB-West Midlands-Birmingham
Organization Bldg Technologies & Solutions
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.