Your new company You will be working for a private company who offer financial services to business across the globe. This client is a FTSE 100 business who have seen their head-count grow massively last year.
Your new role You will be responsible for producing Management Information reports on financial crime and under take Excel based analysis of data. This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody who is looking to advance their career and get invaluable experience under their belt.
You will be:
– Producing monthly MI Dashboards
– Supporting risk and assurance and investigations teams with data analysis
– Analyse MI and reports provided by the outsource service providers, in particular, those arising from the work undertaken by the OSP Financial Crime Functions.
What you’ll need to succeed – Excellent excel skills
– Proven analytical, skills and judgement and reasoning ability
– Previous Financial Crime Prevention experience is essential
– Fully conversant in mainstream business software applications
What you’ll get in return Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.