A lead training provider has an amazing opportunity for an experienced assessor/lecturer who has a strong background in working with children, young people, and families within the community along with a related qualification (Health visitor/Early Years/Social Worker) In addition experience in delivering within a HE environment would be an advantage.
The apprenticeship standard you will be delivering is Children, Young People and Families Practitioner- Community Pathway. Within this apprenticeship Standard, there is a Level 4 Cert HE, functional skills in English and maths, and knowledge, skills, and behaviors; all of which culminate in an End Point Assessment which is externally assessed.
The role involves a blend of home, head office, employer site locations (work base), and team meeting venues for a 40-hour week.
* Assessing qualification
* Minimum of a related Level 3 qualification
* You should be an approachable, team player who has excellent communication skills.
* Proven occupational competency
* Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
* Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional Skills Level 2
* Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
* PTLLS or equivalent qualification
* Access to a reliable Internet connection at home.
Have a full driving license and use of a car, as well as full motor and home insurance for business use.
You will receive:
* Great basic
* Annual full team party.
* 40-hour week.
* 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service. (Bank Holidays in addition)
* You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
* Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
* Mileage of 0.40p per mile
* pension scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities