Customer Services Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Customer Services Manager who can join a driven & growing business which will involve managing a small team along with account management of current customers organising a significant amount of sea & air shipping – always providing excellent customer service.
Salary: Circa £33,000 – £41,000 + benefits
Location: West Bromwich, West Midlands
Candidates who want to relocate will also be considered, and a package offered.
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing background, but all experience will be considered.
Duties of the Customer Services Manager:
* Responsible for overseeing the customer services team of 4 people, along with account management of new and long standing customers
* Reviewing current working practices and improving, working towards a consistent standard & process across all sites
* Working proactively with customers to gain feedback and utilising feedback to improve further
* Excellent engagement skills as you will have regular contact with our customers and agents covering all aspects of customer services
* Negotiating and dealing with major international customers, freight companies, government agencies and auditors
* Working closely with the Sales and Marketing team to work with customers and expand relationships.
* You will work continuously to improve processes and increase efficiencies.
* You will be an advocate of change whilst keeping current on all regulatory requirements concerning the supply and transport of goods (some dangerous), ensuring that legal duties within these areas are complied with.
* Responsible for coordinating and managing the reporting of sales performance on a continuous basis and proactively monitor customer order patterns looking for further business opportunities.
Key skills for the Customer Services Manager:
* Highly personable, able to build relationships quickly and positively
* Strong leadership skills, with excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ideally an understanding of air & ship exporting
* Strong resilience which will get you through peaks of pressure and tight deadlines
If this opportunity is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to (url removed)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213478212/Customer-Services-Manager/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.