Temporary Customer Services Assistant
Head Office Nottingham
Job reference: (phone number removed)
Location: Head Office Nottingham
Closing date: 05/04/2021
Department: Customer Service
Hours per week: 37.5
We are looking for dynamic and self-driven candidates to join our team in Nottingham as Temporary Customer Services Assistants. The key functions of this role are to handle queries from Paul Smith online customers and retail stores in a timely manner through various available platforms including phone, email and live chat ensuring consistent and efficient service is met. We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible with full-time availability for approximately 26 weeks.
• Provide customers with a satisfactory resolution to any issues they may encounter.
• Follow the Customer Service department standard for excellence, delivering an outstanding shopping experience to every customer using phone, email and live chat.
• Respond promptly and efficiently to difficult customers in a willing and professional manner.
• Use all systems confidently and to accurately add notes to orders and cases for all contacts.
• Communicate company policy to all customers as required and observe at all times client confidentiality.
• Work closely with internal departments and stores to ensure issues are resolved efficiently.
• Liaise with delivery companies to investigate delivery / return issues.
• Issue refund, replacements and process customer returns.
• Provide cover for the Paul Smith Poplars Reception, ensuring a professional and friendly welcome to all internal and external customers, and assisting with any other enquiries.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, or an equivalent qualification.
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Office 365.
• Previous experience in a Customer Service environment.
• Administration experience.
• Competent at accurately in-putting data.
• Knowledge of long distance selling regulations.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional telephone manner.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to liaise with third parties on a regular basis.
• Highly tuned inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team dynamic.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Available to work full time, Monday to Sunday for approximately 26 weeks.
• Flexible to work extended hours during exceptionally busy periods.
Please note, we are unable to offer remote working for this role and you will be required to work from our Nottingham Head Office.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213409194/Customer-Services-Assistant/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.