Customer Service / Warehouse administrator
Customer Services working closely with relevant departments, to support the timely and efficient processing of orders from clients ensuring all related documentation is complete, main duties would include:
• Receive and process orders from clients
• File applications for the selection of goods in the warehouse.
• Process customer documentation, ensuring orders are fulfilled and the customer database is kept up to date.
• Send information letters to the clients.
• Arrange, sort and archive shipping documents in a timely and proper manner; amend the documents for shipment in due time (in cases of return, defective goods, re-sorting, incorrect prices, etc.).
• Issue invoices for payment in due time (including via EDI).
• Produce reports as defined and required
• To organise and control the warehouse administration for the despatch of stock to customers, third party contractors and external warehousing with reference to customer sales, planning and operational requirements.
• To control the scheduling of deliveries into the warehouse from suppliers, third party contractors and external warehousing and the processing of associated documentation.
• To process and control documentation relative to operational activities including filing and archiving.
Candidate must have:
– Previous work experience in customer service, preferably in manufacturing environment
– Excellent customer service, communication and problem solving skills
– Computer literate with knowledge of Windows applications and the use of e-mail
– Work well in a team
– Self-motivated and well organised
– Polite, professional confident manner
To apply please contact Beata (phone number removed) or apply online.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213431060/Customer-Services/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.