Office Depot has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative (Operative) to join the growing team in our UK office in Leicester. The role is a full time, permanent position offering an excellent salary and benefits package.
We are Office Depot. We provide business supplies and services to help our customers work better – whatever their workplace. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
Benefits of joining us as our Customer Service Representative:
– An attractive and competitive salary
– Excellent benefits scheme
– Generous holidays
– Free onsite parking
Joining us as our Customer Service Representative, you will efficiently process all customer pre-sales/aftersales queries and orders, and will effectively manage the customer relationship, consistently providing excellent customer service and assisting in achieving departmental goals. You will be a subject matter expert and will handle complex and exceptional questions from our customers, initiating dialog with customers to get a full view of their current and future needs.
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Representative include:
– Ensuring all pools are worked on a daily basis and enquiries are achieved within KPI’s
– Building and developing robust relationships with our key stakeholders internally and externals
– Maintaining and updating accurate reports/notes on AS400, SAP, Salesforce and Commerce Hub database systems
– Proactively managing your suppliers to achieve a resolution within the timescales to ensure the customer receives a ‘great experience’
– Ensuring customers are kept up to date on their order and identifying any other needs the customer may have
– Working hours: Mon-Fri – 8.30am – 5pm
– You will be working from home to start with, in line with government guidance. In the longer term, you will be based from our Leicester office.
Our ideal Customer Service Representative will also have the following skills and experience:
– AS400, SAP, Salesforce, Commerce Hub, Word, Excel
– Excellent customer service skills – going the extra mile for all customers internally, externally
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to use initiative to problem solve
– Able to make decisions
– Customer service: minimum 2 years (preferred)
– Computer literacy: minimum 2 years (preferred)
Please note that we are recruiting virtually at the moment. Interviews will take place via a video call.
Want to join our team? If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the Customer Service Representative role, please click ‘Apply’ today and take your next step towards a career with Office Depot.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213408632/Customer-Service-Representative/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.