Aspion are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Worcestershire who are looking for a Customer Service Operator to join their transport office.
* Assisting with Customer Service
* Dealing with all administration and transport paperwork
* Processing data
* Supporting Manager with creating reports
* Prime contact for clients and customers accounts
* Liaise with drivers and sub-contractors
* Assist Manager raising invoices
* Process and quality check documents accurately
* Deal with complaints
* A very good eye for detail
* Computer literate
* Excellent customer service skills
* Able to multi task
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.