CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – UK Home Based – Financial Services
Operating Hours – Monday – Sunday – 8am-8pm (40 hours per week)
Please note – All offers are subject to passing a credit check.
Do you want to work for a well respected global Bank? Are you looking for a fun, professional and energetic environment? Do you excel at customer service, are you looking for a permanent, full time role?
All from the comfort of your home office in the UK? ….YES based anywhere in the UK!
We are recruiting for home based customer service advisors to work as part of a virtual team. Working on behalf of one of our key clients you will use state of the art software bringing the call centre to your home in order to complement our existing office based teams.
The role involves providing excellent customer service including complaint handling and a wide range of activities including;
• Incoming and outgoing (call backs) telephone and email enquiries relating to products/services.
• Resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner by email and phone.
YOU WILL GET
• £18,950 pa starting salary plus employer benefits
• Full time jobs, offering 40 hours per week across 5 days
• A start date in the next few weeks
• Fast and efficient recruitment process
• To work from your own home
• On-going training and career development
• Pension Scheme.
• Operational Hours: 8am – 8pm Monday – Sunday (40 hours p/w).
• The opportunity to work with and support the customers of globally recognized companies and services
The successful candidates will ideally have a background in customer service and have complaint handling abilities. They will be able to demonstrate a high standard of customer service skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with customers as well as:
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• Positive and professional manner
• Ability to deliver high quality and accuracy whilst handling high volumes within agreed timescales and service levels
• Fluency in written and spoken English
You will receive excellent support in the role from a dedicated team manager however as you will be working from home, PC literacy, a high degree of flexibility in your schedule, strong organisation skills, independence and self-reliance are essential.
You will also need:
• A dedicated home office space which is separate, quiet and free from background noise (ground 8 square metres, height 2 ½ metres)
• An internet router with a free network connection for our computer (the computer will be provided to you free of charge and will be for work use only)
• A broadband connection (DSL, VDSL or cable connection, no Internet radio or satellite) with a Downstream of at least 16 Mbit/s and Upstream of at least 1 Mbit/s
• Comfortable and ergonomically sound furniture
• You must be currently based in the UK.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213468286/Customer-Service-Advisor/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.