Advert Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.50 hourly rate
Location: Birmingham, B5 4BU
Job Type: Temporary, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday with shifts between 6am-11pm
We are looking for Customer Service professionals to support the community as we work through the COVID-19 pandemic. This is a great opportunity to give back and show compassion and play a part in getting back closer to our new normal.
Long term, temporary Customer Service Advisors roles are available now for those who can work at home, remotely for the duration of their assignment. It is imperative for you to have access to a laptop or PC with ethernet connection.
As a member of our team, you will be handling incoming calls from the UK general public. You will become a specialist in effectively resolving incidents and queries whilst delivering excellent customer service.
What you’ll need to do:
· Act as the primary point of contact for callers, resolving enquiries quickly and efficiently
· Seek to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact where possible
· Record information accurately into our database using the software we provide
· Deliver a service where patience, empathy and building rapport are central
What we’ll need from you:
· Great communication skills – both written and verbal
· Dedication to providing a brilliant service for our customers
· Ability to provide information, quickly and clearly
· A can-do attitude and a real passion for supporting people
· Comfortable with security vetting including DBS
· Ability to work from home with your own laptop or PC with ethernet connection
Successful candidates receive:
· 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata)
· Full intensive training across four days
· Potential to progress your career further with Manpower via our client requirements If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to apply now via insert ROMA link and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213408835/Customer-Service-Advisor/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.