We are currently looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join our busy and energetic team based in Coventry. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, we are offering a competitive salary of £8.72 per hour plus excellent benefits.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA are part of TSYS, a Global Organisation serving 400 clients in more than 80 countries. We make it possible for millions of people to use our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services.
Do you have experience in dealing with Customers and a passion for helping people? Are you interested in developing your skills and climbing the career ladder? As our Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibility will be to answer inbound queries from our customers, building & maintaining customer relationships and updating internal systems. This is a purely inbound customer service role with NO SALES.
Benefits of joining us:
As well as a competitive salary, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- Monthly and quarterly awards
- Social activates and incentives
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (with the option to buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Limited free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- MediCash Plan (on completion of 4 month service)
- Cycle to work Scheme (on completion of 6 month service)
- Free tea and coffee
About the role:
As our Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibility will be to answer inbound queries from our customers, building & maintaining customer relationships and updating internal systems. This is a purely inbound customer service role with NO SALES.
You will need to have flexibility to be to work various shift patterns across 40 hours a week between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday. In return we offer a great benefits package, a competitive salary and immediate start dates.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Customer Service Advisor:
- Taking inbound calls to assist customers with a number of different queries
- Processing debit card payments
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Complaint handling including resolving and logging of complaints as well as escalating to the appropriate teams where necessary
- Keeping up to date with policy changes through the use of internal systems and training.
- Raising and potential problems with management and the appropriate teams.
Our ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience within a customer focused role either in a contact center or face to face environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Polite and clear verbal communication skills
- Good IT and Computer skills
- An enthusiastic work ethic
- The ability to work as part of a team
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our next Customer Service Advisor.
All successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213153776/Customer-Service-Advisor/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.