Job Role: Customer service Administrator
Salary: £20000 depending on experience
Location: Leicester LE4
Hours: Full Time 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday – Friday (40 hour week)
This is a family owned SME online business with big company thinking, continue to go from strength to strength. The Customer Service Dept continues to experience increasing demand and so an additional customer service experts are being sought to join an exciting, rewarding, family run company.
As part of the Customer services team you will be providing professional Administration and customer support, whilst building trusting relationships with established customers and successfully manage customer accounts via the phone and email.
• Process online sales orders, fulfilling customer needs
• Liaising with the warehouse team
• Dealing with customers, sellers, couriers to arrange deliveries daily
• Supporting the logistics team with general admin support
• Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails with customers and logistics partners
• Resolution of customer issues, complaints, following up and escalation where necessary
• Following through enquiries from inception to completion
We are seeking strong experience within customer service, specifically online chat, email and telephone. Absolute paramount is your professional approach, initiative and problem solving skills in ensuring a fully committed service to ensuring a happy customer. You must be articulate, attentive to detail, empathetic and overall able to communicate both written and verbally in a highly professional and articulate manner.
In addition the above:
• Excellent work ethic with good attention to detail and number orientated is essential for this role
• A good academic background with a minimum level of GCSE in Maths and English grades C or above
• High energy and positive attitude
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fun, demanding and fast-paced environment
• Experience in a similar role within an Ecommerce business would be highly beneficial, particularly Amazon and EBay
Salary guide to £20k to £22k, plus 25 days holiday, pension, onsite parking and access to employee well-being benefits
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213461922/Customer-Service-Administrator/apply?hlkw=Customer-Service&s=101051&0→
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.