Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£45,000 to £60,000 per annum plus company car / allowance and benefits package
Our client is a well established commercial fit out business specialising in Commercial fit-outs and refurbishments throughout the UK. Due to unprecedented growth, the company is looking for an experienced contracts manager or an ambitious project manager looking to take the next step up. The role is based in the West Midlands but the company run projects throughout the UK. The position has a great career path with the opportunity to progress to senior contracts manager and regional manager level within 2 years.
Projects vary from Student accommodation, commercial offices, healthcare and care homes with average project values from £200K to £2 million. Due to the geographical area, the successful candidate will be required to stay away when required.
• Experience in running and managing Commercial fit-out/refurb projects
• Ability to run multiple contracts with varying values
• Good client facing skills
• Able to manage our Sub-Contractors / Supply chain and direct labour
• Commercial awareness
• Thorough knowledge of all H&S procedures and current legislation as you will be producing Risk Assessments and Construction Phase H&S plans
• Good communication skills
Skills / Experience –
5 year plus experience
Desirable skills, however not essential
• Construction Site Management qualification such as NVQ, NCD/HND or higher
• Site management qualification such as SMSTS
• CSCS qualified
Essential skills are to be computer literate either a good knowledge of Microsoft packaged including Project.
Please contact Ian Farr on (Apply online only) for more information on this and other roles