Pathway First Ltd
Pathway Group is seeking a Contract Manager to assist in the delivery of various Education and Skills Funding Agency programmes.
We are now seeking to recruit a Contract Manager. This post will be based at our Head Office in Birmingham but will require travel across the Midlands. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management, recruitment, and delivery of the allocated ESFA contracts. The ideal candidate must have management experience in an educational background along with experience of managing funded contracts with ESFA.
You will be reporting to the Chief Executive, you will have a key responsibility in shaping our brand in the community. Having full responsibility for the management and further development of a new area of the business.
In the words of the CEO, we are seeking “a go-getting person, someone with a positive mindset, a problem solver, someone who understands the sector and can hit the ground running. Has attention to detail – microscopically looks at things and also have a telescopic perspective. A target focused person that will take ownership, accountability and responsibility and will have the same dislike as us for people that make excuses and live in a culture of blame and denial”.
You will be working with SME businesses to deliver training in the workplace, both accredited and non-accredited including English and Maths qualifications that will upskill their current staff.
Main Purpose of the Role:
1. To manage the full delivery of the allocated contract.
2. Ensure success, timely, withdrawal rates and job outcome percentage of learners meet the minimum requirements of the relevant project contracts.
3. Contribute to advice, enrolment, support, and completion of learners studying a range of courses.
4. Recruit and manage the team to meet individual and departmental targets and deadlines.
5. Prepare financial, performance monitoring and data analysis reports for submission according to deadlines.
6. Manage the auditing process within all Contracts.
7. Undertake meetings with relevant staff to manage learner progress and achievement in relation to projects.
8. To receive, understand and interpret data from relevant contracts.
9. To attend monthly management meetings updating on progress/outcomes against the set target.
10. To create monthly reports for the Exec Meetings and at request attend such meetings to update on the contract.
11. Active contribution to business growth.
12. Any other duties as designated by the Senior Executive team.
We expect you will have:
* Experience of managing funded ESFA funded contracts.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Ofsted requirements for Skills Sectors.
* High level of IT skills in particular MS Excel.
* Ability to set monitor and achieve targets.
It would help you in your role if you have:
* Recent and Practical Knowledge of Funding for Skills activity.
* Teaching/assessing qualifications.
What’s in it for you?
* You will have the opportunity to work for a leading independent training provider within the skills sector who have a strong brand and reputation.
* Flexibility and autonomy to do your job.
* Offers work-life balance.
* 23 days annual leave plus Statutory Bank Holidays
* Company Car/Car Allowance
* Mobile Phone
* Staff Appreciation Day (monthly)
* Work for an organisation with a genuine commitment to Employee Wellbeing
Interested? If you have a passion for changing lives through skills and work, we want you on our team.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
Pathway Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment.
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.