An extremely exciting opportunity for an experienced Construction Tutor/Assessor to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of a range of Construction qualifications at Level 2 and Level 3 at our academy and assessing in the workplace.
The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the Apprenticeship delivery including the carrying out of assessments and also liaising with employers, external verifiers and staff to maximise completions.
You will possess a strong occupational background in Construction or Property / Building Maintenance, and ideally hold a Teaching Qualification and a Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a Construction discipline.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: Construction Tutor
* Teaching qualification
* A1 Assessor Award desirable (TAQA, D32, CAVA or equivalent)
* Strong occupational competence in Construction and Property / Building Maintenance
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: Construction / Property Maintenance Assessor / Trainer
* To deliver Construction qualifications at Level 2 and 3 to learners
* A mixture of classroom-based and on-site assessment delivery and online delivery.
* Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow the code of practice and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies
* Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving apprenticeships standards within a sector-specific area and in a variety of locations and environments/organisations
* Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity
* Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidates’ progress, including carrying out the regular progression reviews/additional support reviews
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.