SMarter Recruitment Services are currently sourcing a highly motivated and attentive individual to enter a new working role in the Stoke On Trent area. Our client is offering an immediate start for somebody with the necessary experience, including project coordination and construction industry experience.
The role will require you to work between the 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday through to Friday with possible overtime dependent on deadlines and work to be completed. Therefore flexibility is required also. You will also have a one hour lunch break each day.
Duties of the role will include…
– Answering of inbound calls, providing professional and friendly advice to customers and clients
– Liaising with clients to provide project insights and updates
– Work closely with installation engineers, monitoring budget, time and resources
– Entering of customer details onto PC systems as well as project notes, keeping the report contemporary
– Use organisation to plan daily duties, adhering to deadlines and time constraints
– Navigate solution’s for problems both in the office as well as onsite
– Elements of procurement, taking note of resources required
– Familiarity with using AutoCAD
– Creation of reports detailing ongoing projects
– Competency on IT Systems including Microsoft Packages
– Comfortable in communicating phonetically, face to face and via email
Interviews are currently being scheduled with the view to introduce you into the working team as quickly as possible. Progression opportunities are available as well.
Should you wish to know more about this fantastic role, please get in touch with the Smarter Recruitment Services team on (phone number removed) or alternatively, please apply with your CV below and the team shall be in touch!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.cv-library.co.uk/job/213458391/Construction-Project-Manager/apply?hlkw=Construction&s=101051&0→