Our client is a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor that is well know in the retail world. They have a number of a cut and curve refurbishments of existing warehouses in the Essex area and are looking to take on a Construction Manager on a permenant basis for these schemes.
Construction Manager responsibilities:
– Programming amends
– Sub Contractor management
– H&S management
– Quality Control
– Client liaison
– Design input
– Solving Technical issues on site
– Driving project, leading from the front
– Recruitment where necessary
– Reporting upline to Project Manager.
Construction Manager experience required:
– Minimum 5-10 years Site Management experience
– Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor
– Cut & Carve refurb experience
– Degree educated or similar
– SMSTS, First Aid, CSCS.
– Good leader – can do, will do attitude
– Excellent communication skills.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.