Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Niyaa People Ltd
Commercial Property Manager
£28,000 – £42,000 + Package
Working for a prestigious consultancy, you will be responsible for the Property Management of a multi-lease portfolio across a variety of sectors spanning commercial, retail and industrial.
As a Commercial Property Manager within the team, you will be accountable for landlord and tenant issues, service charge budgets and property maintenance; liaising with the client, tenants, contractors and asset managers. This is an opportunity to with work with autonomy, managing your own working schedule and portfolio of assets.
• To communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
• Be responsible for landlord and tenant issues, service charge budgets and property maintenance.
• Ensure the highest customer service is provided to maintain a solid reputation.
• Be able to effectively handle complaints and queries from customers within a professional and timely manner.
Experience & Skills:
• Previous experience within an Estates Manager/Property Manager role for commercial property.
• Proven to liaise with both internal and external contacts.
• Working knowledge of property management policies and processes including Landlord and Tenant 1954 legislation.
• Exceptional standard of time management, personal motivation and attention to detail.
• Qualified to MRICS level would be advantageous.
As well as a competitive salary and employee package, this is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to join a growing company and work as part of an ambitious team.
£250 referral incentive:
If you know of anyone who you feel maybe suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. We thank each successful referral with £250.
For a more comprehensive list of our temporary and permanent vacancies, please also visit us at (url removed) or contact Kate Rose on (Apply online only)/(Apply online only) or Kate @(url removed)