Are you a CMM Operator / Programmer looking for an immediate start as our Client i slooking for one to fulfill a 3 month contract which could extend up to 6 months with a choice of shifts – DOUBLE DAYS or NIGHTS
As the CMM Operator / Programmer, you will be operating and programming the CMM machines for a major manufacturinmg business.
Benefits on offer to the CMM Operator / Programmer:
* 3 month fixed term contract with strong possibility of extending to 6 months
* Choice of DOUBLE DAY shifts or NIGHTS
* SALARY DEPENDANT ON EXPERIENCE – £15 – £20 PER HOUR (FLEX)
Duties of the CMM Operator / Programmer:
* To programme and operate the CMM using the online/ offline systems
* To produce dimensional reports which are both accurate and robust demonstrating the status and condition of sample parts, including PIST scores and SPC when required
* To support production and ensure parts are measured to cad / fixtures / drawings, working to PPAP standard ensuring ok parts are produced for the customers on time while reporting any non-conformances
* To produce accurate measurement reports using CMM
* To provide additional Support to the project Quality Engineers with gauge R&R and SPC
* To provide ISIR to support the PPAP,
* Support and Assist with First off and any other Quality issues and investigations
* These duties are not ‘limited’ or ‘fixed’ and you may be required to take on additional reasonable responsibilities, as our business needs change.
Requirements of the CMM Operator / Programmer:
* Previous experience in operating CMM machines especially PC- Dmis & ITP software
* Previous Quality experience.
* Ability to read cad / drawing data and understand GD&T
* Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft
* Must be able to work as part of a team and be prepared to be flexible as deadlines & priorities sometimes change
* Ability to communicate confidently at all levels is essential
* Good Time and Attendance record .
Contact me straight away for this exciting oppoirtu nity
COMMUTABLE FROM: BIRMINGHAM, DUDLEY, WOLVERHAMPTON, COVENTRY, SUTTON COLDFIELD, REDDITCH, TAMWOTH, WALSALL
Probe Technical Recruitment, a Manufacturing, Production & Quality Recruitment Specialists since 1994
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.