Secure and Recruit Ltd
Business Devlopment Manager | BDM | Sales Executive | Fire and Security Sales
Our Client who’re recruiting for a Business Devlopment Manager – Fire and Security
A reputable fire and security provider across the UK, who have been successfully serving Commercial, Industrial, and Retail clients for over 25 years.
The position for a Business Devlopment Manager – Fire and Security
* You will be generating New Business to end users, M&E and building contractors too
* Additionally, as they are a well-known business there are a good number of inbound leads which you will tasked to convert to sales.
* You will be selling both Service contracts and Install Projects.
* Covering from Stevenage up to Leicester and in-between
Benefits for a Business Development Manager
* Basic salary up to £50k depending on experience
Commission = (negotiable depending on proven sales record and current commission rates)
* Service & Maintenance = 10% to 15% of the whole order value
* Install = 10% to 15% of the margin
* Company Car or Car Allowance (about £350 to £450 pm) – again negotiable
* 25 days holiday
* Healthcare package
Progression for a Business Development Manager
Our client wants to give you the opportunity to develop your career and move up to a senior level should you wish to, therefore you may see yourself within 6 to 12 months moving into a Sales Manager position and working closely with the Sales Director. (This is not compulsory if it’s not of interest). Effectively you would oversee a team of 6 to 7 sales people.
Considering candidates from Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Stevenage, Luton, Cambridge, Peterborough, Birmingham, Leicester and surrounding
Please apply should you have at least 1 years’ experience of proven sales in the fire and security industry!
Business Development | Business Development Manager | Business Development Fire and Security | Fire and Security Sales Executive | Sales Manager
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.