Birmingham B24 9QR, UK
The NVQ Training Centre
The NVQ Training Centre Ltd is a group of companies that work within the private education sector. We deliver training to Apprentices aged 16+ and we also upskill current workforce by offering bespoke training within an array of trades and sectors.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking for an additional sales professional to join our sales team of 9 BDM’s.
ACTIVITIES AND DUTIES:
• To achieve a sales and marketing target (Monthly and Quarterly)
• To create new business leads by contacting companies by telephone and digital media for marketing and sales purposes to create new business opportunities.
• Ensure that the sales enquiry process is conducted in a timely manner that meets internal procedures and customer satisfaction
• To visit employers place of business to discuss the benefits of taking on an Apprentice and also to engage in discussing the company’s current workforce with a view of offering bespoke training.
• Implement ways of maintaining relationships with all current and past clients and candidates and to monitor success rates
• Actively support the preparation of promotions, exhibition events to attract new clients and candidates
• To provide a quality and professional service to customers
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Having a successful track record of working within a sales role, both via the telephone and face to face, generating new business
• Working to and achieving a sales target
• Previously working within a Training provider
• Full Driving Licence
• Excellent telephone manner and confident to make introductions and generate leads
• Excellent communicator
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good knowledge of social media services
• Good numeracy and literacy skills
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work on your own and to use your own initiative
• Previous recruitment background
• Presentation skills
• Utilising the web to promote and advertise company services
• GCSE’s in English and Maths Grade C and above
• Driving Licence