Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Business Analyst – Energy and Utilities
Salary: £Competitive + benefits.
Keywords: Business Analyst, BA, Technical documentation, requirements, Billing systems, CRM, Energy, Utilities, Smart metering, Consultant, specifications, Visio, Smart Meter etc.
A fast growing Energy supplier are looking to build up a team of Business Analysts to join their team to come in and work on a variety of projects including their billing, CRM and Smart programme. As a Business Analyst, you will work closely with other areas of the business and their development team and will be responsible for documenting business requirements. You will be responsible for translating these business requirements into technical documentation that can then be used by the wider business. They are looking for Business Analysts to come in and become a subject matter expert for a variety of areas within the business including change and transformation.
We are looking for:
– Previous experience working as a Business Analyst within the Energy and Utilities industry. This will preferably come from the supplier side of the industry.
– Previous experience of documenting business requirements based on an ever changing industry knowledge.
– Experience of writing and analysing business processes,
– Experience of Visio.
– The ability to translate business requirement into technical specifications, with experience of working closely with technical teams.
– Any experience of the following areas within an energy supplier is highly desirable: – CRM, Customer billing, Change and transformation, Smart metering etc.
This is an exciting time to join a fast growing company in a booming industry. Fantastic career opportunities are available for the right individual within a company that very much rewards for high performance. High exposure to the wider business is very much part of this role