Marston Green, Birmingham B26, UK
Opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join well established company with a large portfolio of projects. 6 months initial contract with possibility of extension. Based In Brussels – French speaking would be beneficial. Paying up to £700pd.
We are looking for a Business Consultant specialising in all aspects of the Business Analysis with an extensive experience of Requirements Gathering. You will be based in Brussels with occasional travel to the UK.
The business analyst should have the following experience and skills:
– Vast, proven Business Analysis experience;
– Experience of working within IT environments
– Strong Requirements gathering and process mapping and modelling experience
– Comfortable working in both an Agile as a well as Waterfall environment
– Excellent communication skills
– Full lifecycle experience – from identifying the business problems e.g. using a Lean Six-Sigma DMAIC approach; through to designing, planning and implementing the analysis, process and change interventions required
– Stakeholders management at all levels – eliciting requirements through meetings and workshops, utilising a range of techniques from Use Cases to Storyboards to User Stories to Process Maps,
– Client facing – Experience working for a number of different Clients across a range of industries and sectors – Aviation, IT/Telecomms, Welfare, Defence, Justice, Government, Banking, Healthcare
– Great knowledge of Prince and ITIL accreditations as well as Lean and Six Sigma (qualifications beneficial)
As you will be based in Brussels fluency in French would be highly beneficial.
Initial 5 months contract with possibility of extensions