Birmingham, Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
Bid Writer / Proposal Writer – Social Housing
£40,000 – £50,000+Benefits
My client is is a leading integrated service provider, operating in the social housing, public sector and compliance markets. Currently they are very buoyant within the government funded social housing & maintenance sectors turning over approx £150m per annum.
Reporting in to the Bid Manager, you will work with a team of Bid Writers and Bid Co-ordinators, supporting senior team members in successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders.
* Managing the production of pre-qualification questionnaires and tender documents
* Attending tender interviews
* Attending client and tenant open days
* Networking with clients and suppliers
* Supporting community initiatives
* Organising corporate hospitality
* Building and maintaining client relationships
* Planning and executing site visits for prospective clients
* Organising and attending exhibitions and conferences
* Customer care and resident liaison implementation
You will possess strong organisational and project management skills, an eye for detail and meticulous proof-reading and communication skills both written and verbal, together with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
On offer for the successful Bid Writer is a highly competitive salary up to £50,000+ (dependant on experience) as well as other fringe benefits. The company also offers all Bid Writers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop within a fast growing division that’s part of a very successful, profitable National contractor. If you think you are ready to take the next step and want to progress your career please apply now!
As well as experience candidates, Graduates with minimum of 6 months experience working within a bid team will also be considered