Pathway First Ltd
As a Bid Co-ordinator also known as Project Implementation Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO and the Executive team (Execs) in several areas with the following being the key themes:
* Focusing on bid production and the co-ordination of tender projects
* Supply chain coordination and onboarding process and documentation
* You will co-ordinate new tender opportunities in line with directions given and working closely with the supply chain
* A full and confidential administration and coordination support to Execs
* Assisting with the preparation and coordination and application of research work
* Drafting proposals, letters and emails and outreach communication as directed and needed
* Supporting HR function, Quality function as required including maintaining internal systems such as PeopleHr, Sharepoint and Pathway Direct
To enable you to provide this service efficiently, we expect you to:
* Lead on Bidding and Tendering Activity
* Manage Orientation for New Supply Chain Subcontractors
* Have a flexible approach to work with consistency and quality being key
Knowledge and Skills
Project Implementation Coordinator should have a passion for progress and growth and have excellent IT Skills particularly in MS Excel, and Sharepoint. You will need the ability to create letters and communications without the use of templates or support.
In addition to the above the following skills are essential to getting the job done:
* Collaborative – working with various leadership stakeholders to steer overall bidding and tender strategies is an essential task for this role.
* Data analysis – you need the ability to collect, gather, and analyse data and present concise actionable results.
* Writing skills – you will be commonly updating your findings and publish written reports and write formally and communicate in writing.
* Organisational skills – strong planning, organisational development, and problem-solving skills are essential for success in this role
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.