SAAF Education are currently looking for a Behaviour Support Assistant for a 14 – 16 provision in Hull. The role is full time, Monday to Friday, to start January with no fixed end date and a good chance of going permanent.
* Experience supporting young people with challenging behaviour and or SEMH (social, emotional and mental health difficulties)
* Previous TA, LSA or support work within a school, PRU, Alternative Provision or other child related experience.
* Open-minded, positive and friendly approach.
* A caring and professional manner.
* Must have legal right to work in the UK.
If you’d like to apply please do so via the below email address or contact SAAF Education directly and either one of our consultants would be happy to assist
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.