The Advanced Talent Team have an exciting opening for anyone driven and motivated to help our people reach their full potential and to support our business to attract and develop the right talent. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone looking to develop themselves in the world of recruitment, training, learning and development. Remote/Home working allowed in this role.
What you will be doing
• Source, and interview candidates following the Advanced framework and approach to talent
• Identify opportunities for our colleagues to promote into roles within the business and work with hiring managers so they recognise and understand our talent principles
• Design and facilitate training to different groups of people across our functions
• Co-ordinate the creation of learning resources and projects including e-learning for various groups of colleagues across the business
• Support the team in evaluating the success of learning interventions and assess and identify learning gaps so we can better prepare our colleagues for their next internal promotion
What you will be good at
• Communicating with others
• Presenting in front other colleagues and senior stakeholders with an ability to question effectively
• Prioritisation and time management
• You will have a collaborative mind-set and are motivated to develop others and help them realise their full potential
• Adaptable with a desire to challenge yourself to try new things
What we do for you
• Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
• Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
• Life insurance – 4x times salary
• Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
• 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
• Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
• Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince’s Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
• Pension Scheme – Up to 5% matched contribution
• Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country’s best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £320m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.