Birmingham, , United Kingdom
RGB Recruitment Ltd
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Circa £25k + excellent benefits
Our award winning, multi-national client is currently seeking an enthusiastic Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their vibrant Birmingham team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join and strengthen the ever growing Quantity Surveying Division.
The role offers tremendous variety for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, with client facing experience and ‘hands on` exposure to every stage of high profile projects, from initial cost planning through to final handover.
The ideal candidate will be able to work as part of a team, committed to delivering customer service excellence and possess good commercial acumen. To be considered for this role you should have the following:
· Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar technical discipline.
· Clear understanding of traditional Quantity Surveying techniques within multi-discipline teams.
· Have relevant technical delivery experience within an end client or consultancy preferable.
· Ability to build long-term relationships.
· Have a track record of working with teams and differing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering to deadlines.
· Be a team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious.
· Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
· General knowledge of construction contracts.
This is a great time for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a diverse and forward thinking consultancy with an excellent reputation for recruiting and retaining the best staff in the industry.
The rewards for your hard work are generous and your efforts will certainly not go unnoticed; there is clear scope for career progression, with one of the best structured APC training programmes in the industry